How to Participate
Step 1 - Register
- Click on the Register Now tab to give your consent and become a participant in this study.
Step 2 - Complete survey
- Upon registering, you will be asked to complete a short survey to assess your level of exposure to Agent Orange, along with basic demographic and clinical information.
Step 3 - Send your sample
- Eligible participants will then be sent, via a secure FedEx® mail delivery, a tissue (blood & saliva) sample collection kits, which contains the following materials:
- Instructions for your physician (“Physician Letter”)
- 1 purple top test tube for serum (blood) collection
- 1 tube for saliva sample collection
- 1 pre-paid return envelope
- The tissue sample collection kit contains is intended to be brought to your next health care appointment, where a licensed clinician will draw a small vial of blood. You can collect the saliva sample on your own.
- Once collected, the tissue samples will be sent back to our lab for testing using an enclosed, pre-paid return envelope.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
- Staff will be available by phone and email to answer any questions for participants or their legal guardians who choose to enroll in this study. To reach us, click on the “Contact Us” tab above.